1.my hairdresser really WAS a magician!
2. all cookies were sold individually I could buy a “sampler”– 6 Oreos, 4 Pecan Sandies, 3 Nutter Butters, and a Mallomar!
3.my new shoes made me feel like I was “walking on clouds”. **coughbullshitcough* Damn bunions! Damn flat feet!
4. rice cakes tasted like pizza.
5. pizza tasted like rice cakes.
6. men came with an “on/off” button. I mean, come on… flip the switch- turn ’em on! And vice versa!
7. cell phones deactivated when inside of moving vehicles!
8. my ex could have danced half so well!
9. my underwear looked as sexy on me as it did in the store…on a hanger.
10. cigarettes weren’t bad for you..I’d have a two-pack-a-day habit! I still miss ’em after 7 years!
11. being stupid was painful. heeheehee
12. the “Blog Surfer” button on WordPress was a transporter, I’d have all my bloggy friends over for tea (or bloody marys)!