- Antibiotics…my throat has hurt for three days and I am blessed to have a doctor who believes me when I tell him I need them!
- Hot apple cider with rum! Good in the morning, afternoon AND at night!
- Fleece pajamas- the ONLY way to get comfy on a rainy and cold afternoon.
- Cuddling with my honey in the morning under the covers. Wrapping yourself in each other’s arms and legs and nuzzling is the sweetest feeling in the world.
- Hulu.com– Ever since my Satellite dish was disconnected I am grateful to watch my favorite shows here!
- My trusty 2000 Subaru Forester… 100,000 miles and going strong! Not cool but damn, Suzi Subaru is the best car I ever owned!
- My Visa card (the bastard LOVES me, too!)
- Bacon- Thank you, pigs!
- A daughter who “gets” me.
- Used books stores.. Thank you to Rick’s and Houghton Book Store! You let me be able to afford to have books always in reserve. That comforts me SOOO much!
- Potatoes–mashed, fried, scalloped, latkes, boiled, gratineed, salad, baked, hash browned, and…drum roll, please…CHIPS!
- Warm, enthusiastic, smoochy, clingy, happy hugs from my grandson Cole EVERY time I come to see him!
- Gummy, sweet, and beaming smiles from my 6-month-old grandson Ryan. Oh, and the wonderful way he smells right there on that special spot at the top of his widdle head!
- On-line shopping. Better than dealing with the insanity of malls and big box stores.. ANY TIME.
- My hair colorist. Jodi, you perform a miracle every 5 weeks!
- Sharp cutlery.
- Mascara. Black. Always black. Maybelline. Cheap and wonderful!
- Orgasms! Well DUH!
- My blogger friends and my Facebook buddies. You know who you are and I love you all!
- My darling, handsome, and loving boyfriend, D’Bear. He’s my best friend and the best playmate a girl could ever ask for.
This is only a partial list of some of the many, many things I am blessed with.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!