According to the magazine Cooking Light women rate drinking enough water over having sex.
“When it comes to health, drinking the recommended daily amount of water is more important to women than having enough sex, according to a national survey conducted by our magazine. When asked to prioritize behaviors related to their overall health and well being, women ranked drinking enough water fifth and sex seventh on the list.”
According to the women in the survey their priorities rank in order:
- Getting enough sleep
- Keeping stress level low
- Finding time to relax
- Eating healthfully
- Drinking the recommended amount of water
- Finding time to exercise
- Having enough sex
Let’s look at that list again.
- Getting enough sleep –Sleep AFTER sex, people! It’s the BEST sleep in the world!
- Keeping stress level low — Sex is a stress reliever!!!! “They call me Mellow Yellow”…..
- Finding time to relax — How relaxed do you feel AFTER SEX???? D’UHHH!
- Eating healthfully — OK, I’ll give you that one. But have you ever had a Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Biscuit after sex? OMG!
- Drinking the recommended amount of water – Having sex makes you thirsty. You ‘ll drink as much as you need. There’s a faucet in the bathroom!
- Finding time to exercise – Sex IS exercise!
- Having enough sex — YES! The rest will fall into place after! Move to the top of the list!