- I love to read while I eat. My father did this and at least one of my kids, too. It’s not very sociable but I love to do it!
- I don’t have any hair in my “pits” since “the change”.
- I get words stuck in my head for days at a time. One time the word “vegetable” drove me nuts for two weeks! “veg-a-TABLE”, “VEGE-tble”, “veg-A-table”, and on and on and on…..
- I can’t flair my nostrils but I can curl my tongue into a tube.
- I really hate talking on the telephone. Really! Hate! It!
- I love sardines in tomato sauce on Saltine crackers.
- I like porn. Not ALL porn but enough….. sheesh. One category on my “Favorites” list is labeled “porn & smut”. And I’m not embarrassed about it.
- Whenever I walk down stairs I have to count the number of steps to the top or the bottom (depending on which direction I’m going).
- I see faces in wallpaper patterns, tree branches, wood grains, clouds, everywhere there is texture.
- I think Lyle Lovett is sexy.
- I am becoming “germaphobic”. I have antibacterial gels everywhere: in my house , my car, my bag, and I keep wipes at every toilet, and I wash my hands twice whenever I come home from the stores.
- I hate to go to bed when I’m home alone. I LOVE to sleep but there’s something about crawling into an empty bed that’s so sad. I stay up WAY too late!
- I love liverwurst on toasted English muffins with mustard and onions.
I made these guys:
They are all named Bob. I am Bob.
So what makes you think you’re weird?