This is me, finally playing along after li’l Miss BetMe tagged me for a Meme. Her Momma says she shoots to kill so I figured I’d follow orders so’s not to get shot!
Five Things Found in My Bag:
I don’t often carry the same bag more than a few days at a time, depending on where I’m going or what I’m planning on doing. If I’m off on a shopping trip I carry an itty-bitty bag. If I’m going away I bring the big ol’ honker of a bag, black, three compartments and it weighs as much as me fully loaded (the bag loaded, not me loaded.)
1. My wallet containing at any one time three credit cards, drivers liscense, fifty three supermarket/department store cards, (near-bouts), a wee bit of cash
2. My cell phone – Don’t leave home without it!!
3. Glasses- Lordy, I miss the days when I could read labels without them!
4. Lipstick- sometimes red, sometimes a nice Nude to make these middle-aged lips look fuller (so I’ve heard)
5. Granola bar- Specifically a Cliff Chewy Peanut Butter Bar. I feel better knowing I have food close at hand all the time.
Five Things in My Room
I have the whole house to myself these days so I can pick any room I want, right?
OK< I pick the bedroom!
1. My fancy-schmancy jewelry box I got from my daughter for Christmas. The thing is as big as a bread box! I wish she’d filled it while she was at it!
2. My “Toy Box”.
3. Aromatherapy candles and incense.
4. “Bite Me Almo” (Custom made by ME! You won’t find this one in stores!)
5. Antique paintings of roses ( I love them!)
Five Things I am Into:
Hmmm….. a little personal…
1. My boyfriend, D. He makes me feel so amazingly loved and special.
2. Cooking- I absolutely love cooking. I taught cooking classes for many years and it was some of the best times I ever spent.
3. Wine- again, thanks to D. who started taking me to wineries and having me sample some incredible wines from his own personal cellar. I am building one of my own now and have around 200 bottles! Nothing fancy or expensive, Just some good drinking stuff!
4. Painting- I hope some day to be really good. For now I am decent at it.
5. Being Nana to my grandsons. Nothing beats having grandchildren!
Five Things I Have Always Wanted to Do:
1. Play an instrument. I gave up though. I’m too lazy to practice the way it requires to be any good. I want to be able to pick up a cello and simply play beautiful music, I don’t want to take the time to learn!
2. Travel the world. I WILL go to Ireland, Scotland, Greece, England, and France before I die!! My passport is burning a hole in my bag!
3. Paint a painting that made people cry with joy when they saw it.
4. Eat as much as I want and NOT gain weight!
5. Have a private audience with the Dalai Lama.
OK, My turn: I now tag:
Get goin’, girlly!